Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Would we have to get all bottles of Holy Trinity Shampoo blessed by a priest to make it ';Holy';?

Would this require a large donation to Vatican City?





Who wants to be our resident shampoo ';blesser';?Would we have to get all bottles of Holy Trinity Shampoo blessed by a priest to make it ';Holy';?
I wonder how much a vicar blessed bottle of shampoo goes for on eBay. Interesting.





Blessed: Yes.


Donation: No. I'll bless them. I'm a Dudeist priest.


Who: Me.Would we have to get all bottles of Holy Trinity Shampoo blessed by a priest to make it ';Holy';?
If someone is low enough to sell it there are those gullible enough to buy it.





There is no need for a blesser no one will know if you actually bless it. Just set up a website full of fake stories and you are off to a good start preying on the weak minded grasping for hope.
HOOOOOOOOCKKKKKKKKKKK... ACCKK... I'll bless it..
What kind of shampoo does the pope use?
I enjoy long sniffs of butterscotch while dipping my finger in warm chamomile tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment