Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In the shower I have a bar of soap and shampoo. Why do women have 15 other bottles to use?

Are women just suckers for marketing? We have the same hair and skin. My hair and skin is lovely if you ask me lol (I'm a male). So why do women need so many products?


I kinda know the answer but like to ask these type of questions. lolIn the shower I have a bar of soap and shampoo. Why do women have 15 other bottles to use?
I have four items in the shower:





Baby wash - I need something very gentle for my face


Body wash


Shampoo


Conditioner





That's it.In the shower I have a bar of soap and shampoo. Why do women have 15 other bottles to use?
I'm 22, female, live by myself, have one bar of soap for my face, one bar of soap for my body and a moisturizing shampoo, no need for conditioner really. A lot of my friends have soo many bottles of special conditioners and shampoos for their ';hair types'; but really it all works the same unless you have colored hair, then it needs a little more upkeep. Other than that I agree with you, it's silly :P
WELL, i have shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, facial cleaner, facial scrub, body wash, and body scrub.


And no its not because im a sucker for marketing. The treatment is because i have bleached the crap out of my hair, therefore it is quite dry. The cleanser, well, i wear makeup and soap is too harsh for my face. Scrub, to make my face glowy, body wash, again, soap just dries my skin out, and scrub because it makes me all soft and smooth :o).


Men dont care about all that crap, which is why you only have the basics
first off everyone, male or female, has different skin, remember that we r all individuals thing? well its true. The reason women do buy more is because they r trying to fix the individual flaws of themselves and since most women feel keeping their appearance in good condition is important, they invest in those things more often than males do. also we tend to have more hair to take care of
Hahahahahaha!!!





You're generalizing. But I'd agree that the majority of women could have more products than males. But I'm only limited to what I've seen first hand. I personally have more products that most guys I would imagine. Variety is good. Marketing or not.





And some people DO need more variety than others. I think variety can help with anything... hair, skin, teeth, etc...
Us girls have all these shower gels and body washes and face scrubs, and a different scent of shampoo for each day of the week. Theres more in my shower but that's all i can name right noww. and you guys just care about getting clean, you don't really care if you smell like lilac and rose petal.
Don't generalize, am a girl and i only have 1 bottle of shower gel. 2 shampoos tho but only because one is for dyed hair, the other is for dandruff. So I guess if i didn't have dandruff i'd be left with just 1 bottle of shampoo too
Well haha yeah we do fall for everything.





Like I try use what I think is the best shampoo and conditioner PLUS a deep condition treatment. Plus the best smelling body wash and stuff.





My hair..is like soo soft.


Basically, I think I look better when I use all that.
why are you so judgmental? why are you making so many generalisations? these are also interesting questions.





in the shower i have bars of solid shampoo, solid conditioner, solid moisturizer and soap.





women in general are under a lot more pressure from marketing, unless you have been in the same position you really shouldn't judge. it is also more accepted if women want to indulge themselves in products, but that doesn't mean they all do. i love my soaps, so i buy them, other women like deep conditioning treatments, so they buy them, it's simple really.
Come on,dude!! We are women, do we have a reason??!!!





We like our hair to be shiny, and soft, and sexy.


You have to have great hair.





You just do!!!!
women are sensitive inside and out.


not every bar soap or shampoo can give them soft skin.


some won't even wash off the dirt.


you are lucky cause your women is clean and doesn't smell like a guy.


guys are made rough!
because women like to smell different sometimes. don't you get tired of smelling the same all the time?
Because it's not true that all people have the same type of hair and skin. Some are more sensitive than others.
i don't use that many. i just use either 2 in 1 or shampoo and conditioner and a bar of soap
because some days you might want to use a different scent or type of hair shampoo and body wash lol :))
i know what u mean. i trip over on all the bottle in the shower
dude... are you gay? none of us talk about stuff like that....

No comments:

Post a Comment