Monday, July 26, 2010

When you take a shower/bath, do you leave open your shampoo bottles?

Nope- I've got two mischevious cats. Enough said.When you take a shower/bath, do you leave open your shampoo bottles?
NO!!! How lazy or how much of a slob are you that you can NOT close a bottle that you managed to open???When you take a shower/bath, do you leave open your shampoo bottles?
no i don't think so why what does that have to do with your question
No, I don't want water to get in them.
no
I used to until my husband got on my case. He is right, though...they can so easily get knocked over and spill everything. I suppose they could evaporate a little too,or have a bug crawl in and die, but those scenarios doen't bother me! hehe!
No, I payed good money for that, and I don't it getting ruined/going down the drain. I do, however, leave the soap floating in a puddle of water. *ashamed*
Shampoo? What's that? :-D
Yes I do.
No. If you do the tops of your body wash, shampoo, and conditioner may dry up and clog.
Yes,I do.That is really a bad habbit.





I do the same with creams and other products.Except for tooth-pastes.I don't know how... Or why..?
Ummmm... no. What if they fall over? That could make a mess as well as be a hazard for the next person stepping into the stall. And how about the water splashing into the bottles. If I wanted to water down my shower products I could think of an easier way!
no. I even close my husbands bottles too, and check on the kids' after they bathe. And ya know, it's amazing that I have to do that even though I remind them all the time to close them. GGGRRRR
yes....so why do you ask that for???
never
no
no, i usually close them in case one falls...
Sometimes
I did that once, and all I got was a handful of watered down shampoo...now I make sure they're closed.
I close them for two reasons:





1. My shower rack put the bottles at an angle, if I were to accidently (in the blurry morning hours) put them upside down, I lose all my shampoo and conditioner.





2. If they're left open and water spashes on them while showering, water can get inside and water the formula down.
not usually
No, I hate when people leave the shampoo bottle open.
Yes.
nope I close it

No comments:

Post a Comment