Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you enjoy reading the backs of shampoo and conditioner bottles?

Haha, Yup! I enjoy reading anything





%26lt;%26lt; WierdoDo you enjoy reading the backs of shampoo and conditioner bottles?
The only thing worse than being ignorant is not knowing how ignorant you are. That's shampoo and conditioner bottles's problem. You see, I certainly believe that shampoo and conditioner bottles seems to think that it is right and everybody else is wrong. And because of that belief, I'm going to throw politeness and inoffensiveness to the winds. In this letter, I'm going to be as rude and crude as I know how, to reinforce the point that some people allege that shampoo and conditioner bottles's camp is an incubator for an upcoming new epidemic of mysticism. Others insist that shampoo and conditioner bottles is one of those distasteful serpents that quotes the Bible but never reads it. In the interest of clearing up the confusion I'll make the following observation: Shampoo and conditioner bottles is a frightful ingrate. I use that label only when it's true. If you don't believe it is, then consider that shampoo and conditioner bottles makes it a point to shift our society from a culture of conscience to a culture of consensus. It follows from this that you won't find many of shampoo and conditioner bottles's provocateurs who will openly admit that they favor shampoo and conditioner bottles's schemes to popularize a genre of music whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge ignorant loudmouths to make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. In fact, their proposed social programs are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that shampoo and conditioner bottles claims that it is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. That claim is preposterous and, to use shampoo and conditioner bottles's own language, overtly hidebound. No history can justify it. In closing, we must work together to provide you with vital information which shampoo and conditioner bottles has gone to great lengths to prevent you from discovering. Together, we can make a difference. Forever and always.Do you enjoy reading the backs of shampoo and conditioner bottles?
my bathtub is right across from the toilet so whenever i'm going to the bathroom i feel the need to read something... and the shampoo and conditioner is the closest thing!! ;)
yes i do....it keeps me occupied in the shower sometimes...i like it when they have questions on them and you have to get the same brand of shampoo or conditionar to get the answer
I do! I thought I was the only one! I like looking at all the funny words like polypropylene, propylparaben, methylparaben, stuff like that.
I was cleaning out all the empty bottles in my shower and most them came from Cincinnati Ohio.
Haha...I don't really enjoy reading in general so no, but I like reading the sides of Vitimin Water if that counts :)
lol i read them!


gotta make sure i'm using my shampoo and conditioner right! lmao


just joking!!


It just gives me time to waste while i wait to rinse the conditioner out!
yea actually i do


especially the Aussie brand or Herbal Essences brand
Only when i'm at the store buying a new bottle of shampoo.
yes i actually do and i enjoy reading them as soon as i bring them home from the store
Well yeah! Like food Ide like to know what im putting in and on my body.
ha ha yeah when i'm showering I do it all the time.
only the herbal esence ones.THey have facts and stuff
Yeah, haha. They're all like ';Indulge your hair with this luxurious blend of...';
lolol i do it all the time
Yes. I also simply delight in touching spoons.
Yes, i like to be informed!!! LOL
only if i am really bored.
i wouldn't call that 'enjoyable'
haha, I always do.
lol When I'm in the shower....
No. I'm not a nerd
I thought i was the only one who did that (M)
of course it's fun


i always do in the shower
yahh i doo read itt .... even if i have red it before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment