Saturday, July 24, 2010

Husband waters down my shampoo bottles... what is wrong with him and how do I retaliate?

I've been noticing my shampoo has been diluted lately, as if someone is putting water in it. No - I don't buy from the really cheap discount stores that do that to their products.





The shampoo I buy is only a couple dollars a bottle, not $30 like some high-maintenance women.





I called my husband out on it, and he admitted to watering down my shampoo with the intent of saving money!





He also thinks I use too much toothpaste and complains about how fast we go through it.





What do I do?





We have average income, average spending limits, no financial troubles.Husband waters down my shampoo bottles... what is wrong with him and how do I retaliate?
Buy 2 shampoo bottles, one for each, and tell him to water his down all he likes, but leave yours alone. When he then starts about the cost of 2 shampoos (since he's about saving money), explain that when he stops watering down yours, he's welcome to use it again.





Or explain that when he waters it down you use twice as much, so there really is no savings because you go through it quicker.





Sounds like he's a bit OCD. Maybe talk to your doc about it. They make medication for that now!Husband waters down my shampoo bottles... what is wrong with him and how do I retaliate?
OMG! he is so adorable. lol but, water down his dinner lol
Water down his beer
Um he's very cheap. lol Dilute his gasoline tank with water and see what he says.lol
Next time he's going to use the can, leave two squares of one-ply toilet paper.
Well first off tell him that watering down shampoo doesn't save money since you have to use more of it. Then i would water down something he likes. Or for dinner cook top ramen or something like that to say your trying to save money. Hopefully he will get the hint.
Tell him to stop watering down your shampoo. That's all there is to it. If he won't stop, buy yourself a cabinet with a lock on it and store your shampoo there.
LOL, don't retaliate, but have a talk with your husband...why is he so insecure about money? Did he grow up very poor?
LOL...now this question is one I have dealt with in my life..... I know this is extreme, but it is effective ; I suggest putting some NAIR in his shampoo bottle. Granted, he'll probably lose hair, but maybe he'll get the picture about watering down your stuff.





Or better yet, put small amounts of vinegar in his shampoo, let him believe that he's souring the shampoo when he waters it down. Just make sure you don't use it too....eewww





GL;)
Turn off the lights in a room while he is in it ';to save money';.
Water down his beer.....
What are you 12? You want to get revenge cause he's cheap?
Maybe he is using it....I say use up all his shaving cream to shave your legs and see how he likes it...lol
As a joke get a lock box that your shampoo fits in and put it in the bathroom. He'll get the picture, lol.
Well, water down his shaving cream and see how he likes it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment