Monday, July 26, 2010

Can I bring more little Shampoo bottles on an airplane than one or two? I'll be gone for two weeks!?

I'm going straight to a college, and I don't have a car, so I can't go to the store or whatever.


Can I also bring a hair-dryer and a straightener in my luggage?


I don't want to pack any more stuff in my carry-on!Can I bring more little Shampoo bottles on an airplane than one or two? I'll be gone for two weeks!?
You can take LARGE bottles of shampoo , etc in your checked luggage...or buy it when you arrive. in your CARRY-ON luggage, you may carry one 1 quart sized zip lock bag with as many 3 oz bottles of liquid as you can fit in it. But since you won't be using shampoo while you are flying...that is not really a big problem. Yes, you can take your dryer and straightener in your checked luggage. See site below for more guidance. Anything that is NOT listed as restricted, is allowed.Can I bring more little Shampoo bottles on an airplane than one or two? I'll be gone for two weeks!?
hey this has NOTHING to do with this question..but for your last question about that one movie with the piano teacher and the group of kids that play around, and stumble upon this mansion where they hear music.. half of the guys face is deformed, or burnt? This movie is called RIGOLETTO!!!! =D Report Abuse

Yes you can pack them in your luggage. Yes you cna bring more, but just remember that you are only limited to one bag. Bag as in all your liquid items need to be in 3oz containers, fitted all in one average sized Ziploc bag. Just remember that you can buy more at the airport, etc. You can also bring a bag, other than your luggage. (2 bags total: one luggage, and one purse.)
One further tip if you are taking bottles of things like shampoo and other such liquids. Before packing open them, and empty a bit of of each so there is some space in each.





The change in air pressure can cause liquids to expand and contract and if there is no room it *can* cause the bottle to leak. If you want to be extra cautious then pack them in a zip-lock plastic bag - the last thing you want is all your clothes and other things covered in a gooey mess of shampoo!





Enjoy your trip
Your shampoo has to be stored in 3-ounce containers that fit in a 1-quart clear bag.Plus you has to remove the bags that hold liquids from their carry-ons so they can go through X-ray machines separately and be inspected by screeners. You can only carry one bag, which can hold a couple 3-ounce containers.
I'm sure you can pack them in your luggage. But I wouldn't recommend packing all that stuff in a carry-on. Check out the TSA website. They have a list of things that you can and can't carry-on.
Sure, you can bring all of that stuff in your checked baggage. There is no liquids limitation on checked baggage.





If you want to bring the shampoo on the plane, the bottles need to be three ounces or less, and all fit into one one-quart ziplock bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment