Monday, July 26, 2010

Ladies..How many shampoo/conditioner bottles do u have in your shower right now?

women r just awful about having multiple products in the shower. right now I only have 1 of each..yay me!Ladies..How many shampoo/conditioner bottles do u have in your shower right now?
i cant keep my stuff in there my little brothers sometimes use my shower and they like dumping it all down the drain but i normally have 3 or 4 then i have this frizz control gel, all that good stuffLadies..How many shampoo/conditioner bottles do u have in your shower right now?
I have 3 sets of shampoo/conditioner





1 set for maximum hydration


1 set for everyday use


1 clarifying/light moisturizing
Hmmm, that explains a lot. Anyway, I have 3 products for hair and 2 shower gels depending on mood for fragrance.
I have 2 of each. Then 2 body washes, and 2 different kinds of soap...whoa..thats funny! I didn''t even realize it! hehehe.. :P
well, i'm a stylist so i have alot


2 shampoos


3 conditioners
4


2 for me and my girls


1 for my hubby and son


1 for my other son, that needs special shampoo
four
2 of each... But then there are the 4 different bottles of body wash also....
1 of each.. but everyone else in the house has one (or2) of each ..
One each..I never stock pile and I never buy more than I need
I got 3 ... and there all mine
4 and 4.


Different types and scents. I like a variety.
A total of 4 bottles.
4 bottles , I conditioner and 3 different types of shampoo
one shampoo, one conditioner
I have four, but I live with three other women...so...yeah :-) We go through a lot of that stuff!
I have 2 different brands of each.
3 shampoos 3 conditioners. i alternate every 2 days.
well, i have 2 different conditioners, depends on how i am going to style my hair, and then one shampoo bottle. But as for the other products, i have a color protector, face wash, body wash, and of course bubble bath! (Vanilla scented %26lt;3)
I'm a guy and I don't think I even have conditioner at all. No wonder my hair looks so gross every day...
Hehe...There is about 3 of each. Not all mine though! One each is my daughters :P
I have 6 bottles of shampoo, 7 bottles of conditioner, 4 body washes, 2 body scrubs.
1 of each
One shampoo, one conditioner, one facial scrub, one body wash, one razor and one flea killing mousse (hey...I am after all a lion).

No comments:

Post a Comment