Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dont you hate when shampoo bottles lie to you?

i mean, they say de-frizzing shampoo.


does it work?


no!Dont you hate when shampoo bottles lie to you?
mi shampoo always tells the truth. =)Dont you hate when shampoo bottles lie to you?
LIES.... plain and simple........








It's promotion to sell to the mass public. The companies don't care as long as you can't get physically hurt, or your hair falls out.





I remember shampoos working better, leaving hair in silkier, tamer condition back in the 60's and 70's. I was coloring my hair then, and the color stayed the same too over the month instead of fading.


I don't think the new shampoos are an improvement and I've purchased some pricey ones over time.


At this point in time, I find SUAVE works the best, and they claim to be like one of the ';BRAND'; names.....


The SUAVE is better.











I've tried your way Jen, and it didn't work for me.
Try using John Frieda Frizz-Ease. The conditioner defrizzes really well when left in for about 5 minutes. Try using any defrizzing conditoner and leave it in for a few minutes.
For some people it does


itdepends on hair type


buti do hate it but then again there just trying to sell (;
I hate how pretty much everything lies!
they do not work and yes they do lie and i hate it!!!!!!!
I know, that's sooo annoying! It's a waste of money, and even time!
I hate that








鈾?Brittany. Peace. LOVE.
mine has a 20- something letter long ingredient...
I like de-frizzing people myself, need a helping hand?
Oh yes I hate it.....lol!!!


i don't really think so! lol





=0)
One said I could fly so I jumped off my roof and broke my arm so I set it on fire JK JK
yuppi lol but i cant tell the different lol
they say shiny too and that works. just have to find the right kind, and they can only do so much
I HATE that!
yes,or when they say it will make your hair 30% fuller when it s more like only 12%.
lather, rinse, repeat





pretty simple stuff
Yea, that sucks!
Sure do
Mine works.

No comments:

Post a Comment