Monday, July 26, 2010

How many different bottles of shampoo,shower gels,conditioners,soaps do you have in your shower?

OH GOD!!! Since I worked in a professional beauty supply/salon for 10 yrs I have TONS of great hair stuff...Shampoos, conditioners, styling aids, styling tools and more hairbrushes than a whole small country. Most of the stuff from the suppliers, I never had to pay much. Not to mention all the cool sample packets I save for traveling. I have some of the best shower gels and lotions, powders and sunblock products, too. My fave is a shampoo and a lotion that smell just like CHOCOLATE!!!! I kid you not. Its a kids line but i like it too. They also have Root Bear shower gel... I think I need a larger bathroom!!!How many different bottles of shampoo,shower gels,conditioners,soaps do you have in your shower?
Lets see 2 bottle of shampoo, 2 bottles of conditioner. 3 different shower gels, and 2 bars of soap. So overall 9 various showering products. Wow thats alot and I never really thought about it.How many different bottles of shampoo,shower gels,conditioners,soaps do you have in your shower?
2
one of each
One of each, so 4...


thanks for the points.
Well...I'm a creature of habit so I tend to stick with the same thing. Like my hair...I stivk with pantene so Imy hair doesn't start breaking...but for shower geld I have like 2
Every member of my family ( 4 of us ) use something diffrent for our hair and bodies so...


4 bottles of Shampoo


1 bottle conditioner


4 bottles of body wash





All together 9 bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment