Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Are you a shampoo plus conditioner user or do you like use separate bottles?

Definately seperate bottles. I have noticed that when I use the


2-in-1 bottles that they don't condition my hair very well. When I get out of the shower and try to brush my hair it is kinda tangly and it also feels a lot more dry. I like the seperate bottles because then I can decide how much conditioner I want.Are you a shampoo plus conditioner user or do you like use separate bottles?
2 in 1Are you a shampoo plus conditioner user or do you like use separate bottles?
using seperate bottles is preferably better, if u really care 4 ur hair.
It doesn't matter to me....they both get the job done.
I use seperate bottles. I think they work better.
i like to use seperate bottles
Separate bottles is better. Each product has to do its own thing. Dont use combinded bottles.





I esp. like Redken...expensive but always leave my hair looking healthy and nice.
You have to separate them. If you don't your hair will get all gross!
seperate bottles
separate bottles for sure!
Always use separates, I don't think those 2 in 1 bottles work!
I switch back and forth.


Depends if my hair is dry or not when I'm done washing it..


If I'm in a hurry I use 2 in 1. Fructis By Garnier two in one really works! you should try it!
No, I prefer separate bottles.
You gotta keep um separated. Heh.
Separate bottles work better since they each can concentrate on their own jobs more. But if I'm in a rush, I use 2-in-1.
i have used the 2 in 1 but i rather use them seperately...the conditioner works better when they are seperate
separate, I cant find a Good 2 in 1.


The conditioners in them are not good enough to untangle our hair.
Separate...I wash/rinse...then put on conditioner and leave it on while I wash my body...then rinse conditioner off last thing before I turn off the shower.





I've never found any of the 2-in-1 products that worked well for me.
I prefer seperate bottles. It seems to work better that way. The 2 in 1 just never did it for me.
yes. the ones that are combined aren't worth anything.
I like to use Finesse Shampoo and conditioner. I tried the shampoo plus conditioner, but it didn't work as well. I have really long curly hair, and I need a good conditioner.
i must be honest that it depends where I am.





If i am at home I like to use 2 seperate bottles but if I am on holiday I like to use a combined cleanser... its a laziness thing i think
I use seperate bottles..... So that I have the right combo for my hair type..... Unless I am traveling. Then I make my own mixture of shampoo/conditioner in an empty bottle. That way it takes up less room in my overnight bag.
separate,so i can controle the amount of conditioner
I use shampoo plus conditioner
I use a shampoo with built in conditioner. I'm too lazy to do all the separate steps.
Deffinitely separate bottles. Because using the 2 in1 doesn't have the affect that separate does. Conditioner actually takes out shampoo so they are actually working against each other and it drys your hair out.
I like it in one bottle. It makes my life simple.
Separate products please! Conditioning shampoo doesn't get the tangles out which is why I do separate.
personally I cannot use the mixed kind. the conditioner in the mix is not enough.
I use separated bottles bacause my hair is greasy, i think depending on your type of hair you can use separates or 2 in 1.
  • makeup powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment