Monday, July 26, 2010

How many bottles of shampoo are in your bathroom right now?

3 females, about 998 bottlesHow many bottles of shampoo are in your bathroom right now?
2................:)How many bottles of shampoo are in your bathroom right now?
I have like 3 bottles of shampoo in my bathroom.
One for me (scentfree, organic) and one for my 18 yo daughter (coconutty delicious).
3 different ones
5, 1 deep cleansing, 4 with different scents for different moods
Just one...
3 shampoo, 1 conditioner
about 12
3 THAT I KNOW OF , MY WIFE IS A HAIR STYLIST, THERE COULD BE MORE,I'M NOT SURE
2
2
4 shampoo and 3 conditioners.
one shampoo, and one 2-in-1
There are 3 bottles sitting on my bathtub as we speak.
Without going to look I'd say about 5.
one bottle....YIPS!!!...I NEED MORE SHAMPOO!!!!
Wayyyyyyy tooooooo manyyyyyyyyy!!!!!


My older sister is a Hairdresser!
at least 10 different kinds probably more
one because thats all i need
Probably about 6 or 7.
Two
upstairs, probably 4 or 5. all neither completely full or completely empty. Downstairs, maybe 3.
omg i just ran up and checked, and i have 11!!!!!!!!!!
One. It has been there for years. I rarely use it (obviously), because i normally use the same bar of soap i use for the rest of my body.
4 some but you should see how much bubble bath I have!?
3 bottles.
3 in my bathroom
3
about ten. everyone in my house has one or two shampoos and one conditionair...........
0 I have to hide my stuff from my roomates

No comments:

Post a Comment