Monday, July 26, 2010

When shampooing your hair, do you follow the instructions on the bottle, ';rinse and repeat';?

Yea.... it gets tiring after the 7th or 8th time though so I always have to stop.When shampooing your hair, do you follow the instructions on the bottle, ';rinse and repeat';?
I once was a beautician and we used to shampoo and rinse the hair twice for each patron but in 1984 it was said there's a water problem so we could only shampoo the hair once. So for my own hair I started only shampooing and washing it once, then putting the cream rinse on it then rinsing it off. That's enough wasted water.When shampooing your hair, do you follow the instructions on the bottle, ';rinse and repeat';?
No, b/c I have to dilute all the shampoo B4 putting it into a pump bottle.


There's a reason for this that's not worth mentioning here.


But since shampoo is diluted, I have to keep washing %26amp; rinsing until I get a foam. Then I know I have gotten all of the products out of my hair.


After my last rinse, I spray a diluted vinegar onto my hair to close the hair shaft cuticle. Then I rinse that out %26amp; I'm done.


My hair dries smooth %26amp; shiny.
Only if I have a build-up of styling products otherwise, no. I can easily tell because if the shampoo doesn't lather much, that means I need to repeat it. I think those instructions were put on the bottles so that the consumer would use more of the product.
No. I wash my hair every day so there's no need for double latherings. In fact, I only really ';scrub'; my scalp a couple times a week. The other days I just put a drop of shampoo in my palms and go over just the surface of the hair to freshen it.
I surely do %26amp; I learned the importance of doing so when I went to Cosmetology school. The first shampooing removes all the dirt, oil, styling aids, etc. from the hair. The second shampooing cleans the hair.
Yes, the first time takes a little extra shampoo to remove the oils and products used on the hair. The second lathering takes less shampoo. Rinse and repeater here.
Shampooing isn't very good for your hair. It strips all the vitamins and essentials out. Having greasy hair might seem gross, but it's actually good for your hair.
Don't need shampoo at all now


lol
No. I would have to be in the shower for the rest of my life. It doesn't tell you how many times to do this. LOL
honey never give anyone too much credit for common sense i have had patients complain that the supossitories they were taking tasted horrible....i think you can figure out the end of this tale...pardon the pun...
I only shampoo once and then rinse and use a conditioner then rinse.
My hair is short so I wash once and rinse. I am bad about not following directions on anything. I guess I must think I know it all. Poppy
Yes I actually do.


I always wash and rinse twice.
I don't use hair spray....conditioner or gel...so one good shampooing is enough.





No I don't rinse and repeat.





+
Nope. Once is sufficient. The only reason that instruction is there is to get us to buy more shampoo.
nope. never have.
No, but I wash it more often than the instructions advise.
Nope, repeating removes too much oil and dries the hair out.
No but then I don't have a whole lot of hair, so once is enough.
No once is enough
No. Why waste shampoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment