Saturday, July 24, 2010

When you run out of shampoo, do you put water in the bottle and shake it up?

Yes I do.When you run out of shampoo, do you put water in the bottle and shake it up?
Yes I'm guilty of that. lolWhen you run out of shampoo, do you put water in the bottle and shake it up?
If I don't have another bottle handy I do.
Yes! Ha! I didn't know so many others do too!
Yep how did u know?
yes
yes, but that only happened like once, I have so many different shampoos it's not funny!
sometimes, but i live i a house with 4 people who each have there own shampoo so there is always something.
I always do that when I empty the bottle.
always. just to make sure i have used every drop of the shampoo in that bottle. so i can buy a new one or open a new one ^^
YEAH, is there any other way?!?!?!
who doesnt?
I have, but I normally only fill it up a quarter or half way... then I go get more after that is almost gone...
haha...yes...
yeah and i also recycle the empty bottle.
yes, good until the last drop
lol, yeah.
lol....i do....i get at least a couple more days of shampoo. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment