Monday, July 26, 2010

I saw peter coppola shampoo on sale today at TJMaxx...it was 10 bucks for a big bottle. I was wondering...?

is it a good brand. How well do the volumizing shampoo and body conditioners work? I dont think I can return it there if it sucks, so 20 bucks is still a lot and its a big thing of shampoo.





anyway, any ideas as to how well it works.





i have thin blonde hair that is generally limp and gets greasy fairly easily.





i dont blow dry it all the time, only when i have to.I saw peter coppola shampoo on sale today at TJMaxx...it was 10 bucks for a big bottle. I was wondering...?
It it's a really expensive salon-brand then I'd think twice about buying anywhere except a salon. Many times beauty supply stores, and other stores will sell fakes or watered-down versions. Salon-only brands like Paul Mitchell will ONLY guarantee their products if it's bought at a recommended *salon* retailer. I remember years ago Walgreens used to sell Paul Mitchell and it used to be watered down versions. I've never heard of this particular brand, but just remember that you get what you paid for and if a really expensive brand is selling for a very cheap price then it might be a complete waste of money if it's not the real deal.I saw peter coppola shampoo on sale today at TJMaxx...it was 10 bucks for a big bottle. I was wondering...?
avaerage at best...so not bad....just remember,you get what you pay for

No comments:

Post a Comment