Saturday, July 24, 2010

Decorative Shampoo Bottles?

I want to start purchasing those large shampoo bottles because it's cheaper, but they're too large and bulky to fit in my shower. Does anyone know of a good website that sells empty decorative shampoo bottles that are regular sized? I'd like for them to be stylish, as well.





Thanks!Decorative Shampoo Bottles?
ok how in the he11 is a shampoo bottle too large to fit in the shower, i mean who would design a bottle that was too big for the place it was supposed to be all the time, and you want to look good, you dont need ';decorative'; bottlesDecorative Shampoo Bottles?
yes, because when it comes to shampoo, style is the main quality..
I used to use a leave-in conditioner in a cute brightly colored 7 oz. bottle. I finished it but couldn't bring myself to throw it away! It's small enough to fit just right on the narrow shower shelf, so I bought a HUGE bottle of Suave Naturals conditioner and just refill it every couple weeks. Takes only a minute or two to refill, no inconvenience.





Look at bottles you're already using for other things. You might find something cute that's the right size like I did. (You just have to remember what it is you really keep in it!)
Why not just save a small bottle that has shampoo in it and refill it from the large bottle once it is empty??
http://www.containerandpackaging.com/ite鈥?/a>





you cna but them at wholesale, so they're only 10cents a bottle!!!


also go to a dollar store or something, and you can design your own bottles!

1 comment:

KelliMaz said...

Yes! I love these http://www.showernichekit.com . Durable and pretty!

Post a Comment