Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you read the back of your shampoo bottles whilst in the shower?

Yes, I do. Then I sound smart while I present my shampoo facts to my friends.Do you read the back of your shampoo bottles whilst in the shower?
yesDo you read the back of your shampoo bottles whilst in the shower?
no...while on the toilet when i've already read all the magazines is more like it.
yeah %26lt;3
Yes as a matter of fact I do :P
sometimes...
nope
lol!


Who told you?
omg u do that too!! =] lol
Lol, yes, I do that all the time when I'm just standing in the shower, and I'm supposed to get out!!! I just pick up the shampoo bottle and randomly start reading it!! LOL!
haha yeah.
LMAO!!!! Sometimes.
yeah i do
Yeah *blushes* I pretty much have it memorized.
Sorry, still lathering then rinsing and repeating. . . . . .
guilty =]
Haha, yeah.
Only when it a new brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment