Saturday, July 24, 2010

How many bottles of shampoo and other hair care products do you have at your disposal in the shower?

When I was powdering my nose I just noticed that there is 11 bottles of shampoo and conditioner in the shower. 12 if you count the baby shampoo. I mean really how many do we need?How many bottles of shampoo and other hair care products do you have at your disposal in the shower?
HAHA!! I have 6 different types on the go!!


WHY??? Cos your hair gets used to the same one everyday, and you should change it from time to time...its good for your hair to do this! Plus, it depends on my mood if I want a fruity smelling head or a pretty floral one!! I dunno...I'm not normally a real girly girl, but I do love my hair!!How many bottles of shampoo and other hair care products do you have at your disposal in the shower?
7 =D
like 5
i have one shampoo and one conditioner


and some bath fizzies
i have only 1 bottle, i have my own bathroom
9
We have *goes to check* 5. Two are samples, and one of the samples is empty. And we have one bottle of conditioner that no one uses, but sits there anyway.
Hmmm....let me see...





EDIT: Only five.
hmmmm well there are at least 10 bottles in the shower for my family and then i have about 10 more bottles in my room that are just for me to use...... i hate sharing shampoo and conditioner
two types of shampoo and three conditioners. Bath fizzles and scented bath oils, other bubble bath, candles, two different bars of soap, and KY.

No comments:

Post a Comment