Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why do they STILL put instructions on shampoo bottles????

What do they take us for???Why do they STILL put instructions on shampoo bottles????
It annoys me because I dont like to follow intructions. I usually repeat, rinse then lather. I'm very ';off the wall';, like that.Why do they STILL put instructions on shampoo bottles????
Well, they have to make it idiot-proof. There's a lot out there!!!
wash rinse repeat in Spanish
for bald people ;-)
Im assuming it is for the younger people who may or may not know how to wash their hair ? ......... These people must have also not had mothers to teach them how to bathe. But then how would they know how to read?





Yeah.... Im going to go for insurance purposes. Kind of like the THIS IS HOT label on coffee.
because some people are morons...





I enjoy reading the labels on my shampoo bottles while going to the bathroom...
because if they didn't someone would probably end up drinking it or something and sueing whatever company they bought the shampoo from ...





people are stupid!
The average person has the ';wash and rinse'; part down...its the ';repeat';...people always forget the ';repeat';
it always says lather rinse repeat but my water turns cold and I never get to repeat
Because they don't care if I use reading glasses or not. (They take me for around 8 bucks a pop)
Lather, Rinse, Repeat.... keeps some people busy for hours!
Lol they must think were cave men or something
Its the blondes,,,they still cant figure it out !
they are just something to read while you are on the toilet.
Have you seen the intelligence level of some people out there today? Not to mention the amount of people suing others! Hell, if I was a shampoo company I would be putting instructions on the bottles too.....
For Alhemizer people who forget how to use it...They might mistake it for food and die...Or hiccup bubbles...
  • makeup powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment